JAMB 2021 DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION
Jamb direct entry registration is open, candidates are advised to pick up their form in any cyber near them, the following guidelines are given below to register to the direct entry.
1 Pay N700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
2. Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, etc
3. Provide choice of institutions and programs (disciplines)
4. Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
5. Upload Waec/Neco/GCE/etc certificates, if not awaiting result
6. O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates.
7. Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for DE only
8. Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for Mock (optional) and actual Jamb.
9. Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
10. Do Biometric enrolment
11. Review entries and confirm they are correct.
12. Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
13. Collect, at no other cost, the reading text, and CD
14. Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration