IMOPOLY Post UTME Form 2020
The Management of Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for post utme form admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session on full-time basis.
Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME 2020 Eligibility.
i. Admission is through UTME and you must have chosen Imo State Polytechnic as your first choice and scored 120 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
However, candidates that did not choose the polytechnic as first choice choice can apply as long as they score 120 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
ii. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
iii. JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Imo State Polytechnic Available ND Programmes.
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Production and Health Tech.
- Fishery and Marine Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Accounting Technology
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration & Mgt
- Cooperative Economics & Mgt
- Public Administration
- Office Technology Management
- Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agric.- Bio-Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Environmental Science Tech.
- Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/.
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
Deadline: Not Specified.