Fugashua Recruitment 2020 | Federal university of gashua
The Federal University, Gashua in Yobe State, which is a conventional University was established in 2013 and currently has three Faculties viz: Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences; Faculty of Science and Faculty of Agriculture, with a plan for expansion in the coming years.
Available Positions FOR Fugashua Recruitment 2020
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and dynamic candidates for appointment into the academic position below:
DEADLINE: 19TH SEPT, 2020
General Qualifications and Requirements Fugashua Recruitment 2020
- Applicants applying for the FUGUSHUA recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for FUGUSHUA Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application accompanied by 25 copies of Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated by the candidates. The Curriculum Vitae must contain the following:
- Full Name
- Date of birth,
- State of origin,
- Marital status,
- Educational attainment,
- Professional and academic achievements and any other relevant information.
Each application should include the names and addresses of three referees. Each referee should be contacted by the applicant to forward direct to the Registrar, a confidential report in a properly sealed envelope marked: “Post of Vice-Chancellor – Referee’s Report” at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Each application must be accompanied by 25 printed copies of the statement of the candidate’s Vision for the University in the twenty-first century.
In the case of candidates identified by the Search Team, the application shall conform to the requirements in (i) to (iii) above, in addition to a letter of consent duly signed by the candidate.
All applications shall be submitted under confidential cover and addressed to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Federal University Gashua,
www.fugashua.edu.ng recruitment for more details