FAEA Scholarship 2020
FAEA Scholarship 2020-2021 Deadline 30-Jun-2020
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have passed Class 12 from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in India, OR
- Be a 1st-year undergraduate student (on-roll)
- Belong to socially and economically disadvantaged sections (SC/ST/BPL Category)
The selected candidates will receive tuition fee, maintenance allowance or hostel and mess charges as per the norms.
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done online with the following steps:
Step 1: Click here to open the official notification and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Click here to apply for FAEA Scholarship.
Step 3: Click to register.
Step 4: Once registered, log in to proceed with the application process.
Step 5: Fill in all the details.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Terms and Conditions
- Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged sections (SC/ST/BPL Category) can apply.
- Special scholarships for Girl Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged section in the BPL category from Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu are also eligible.
- Financial grant for General category students especially for those students who have obtained above 90% marks in their Higher Secondary Exam and/or have been able to get admission in the first-rate Institutions of Excellence in the country are also available.