EEDC Recruitment 2021
We are glad to inform you that the EEDC Recruitment 2021 is ongoing and you can find every detail you need for the recruitment process here on this page.
Note that we do not charge for providing you recruitment information and do not pay anyone for any job. Job applications are always free.
Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Let’s get into details about the recruitment process.
EEDC Recruitment 2021 Application Requirements
The requirements for obtaining EEDC Recruitment 2021 Form is listed as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division in electrical engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree in electrical engineering.
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) in electrical engineering.
- Applicants must not be more than 20 years of age
Applicants must also
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
How to Apply EEDC Recruitment 2021
Currently, the EEDC Recruitment 2021 is out.
- Go to the EEDC office in Enugu to obtain a form or fill online at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3mEdsO2AfWKNriWLypa-poVkEfELGXq73Azp9CZJhcMySkQ/viewform
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit.
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.