Four scholarships will be awarded in 2019 to citizens of the People’s Republic of China and/or the Republic of India.100% fee tuition fee waivers awarded to students with Indian and Chinese citizenship.
The Scholarships include possibilities for internships during the summer, a final Master’s thesis project and mentorship.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
- Application Deadline: 15 January 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: Applicants to the following Master’s programmes are eligible to apply for the scholarship:Automotive Engineering
Computer Systems & Networks
Electric Power Engineering
Software Engineering and Technology
- Scholarship Award:
- Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- In addition, the Volvo Group intends to have close contact with the students during the two years of study. Support offered could include summer internships, Master’s thesis projects and mentorship.
- Nationality: Citizens of the People’s Republic of China and/or the Republic of India can apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Four scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the People’s Republic of China and/or the Republic of India can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants to one or several of the programmes
- Citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- English Language Requirements: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
How to Apply: The scholarship application is an online application, consisting of two steps. We encourage you to apply for scholarships as soon as possible since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. However, there is no correlation between how early an application is made and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship.
Note, you must first make an online application to one or several Master’s programmes at Chalmers at the website universityadmissions.se.