: Brunel University London
: European Union Students, International Students
: Business Administration
: Partial Funding / Limited support
Brunel University London Offers MBA Scholarships in UK, 2019 is funded by for European Union Students, International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at Brunel University London . The deadline of the scholarship is September 4, 2019
Degree Level: MBA Scholarship (Masters)
Available Subject: Business Administration
- The Full time MBA Scholarship: is a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) is a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
- The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government) is a £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
Scholarships Available: 30 scholarships for the full-time MBA and 20 for the part time MBA programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants.
To be eligible for a Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
2.1 Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme. Awards will be only made to the candidates holding an offer of a place on the MBA programme.
2.2 Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programme starting in September 2019 or January 20920.
2.3 Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Apply for the MBA programme in the usual way and by the course application deadline:
For courses beginning September 2019, you must apply for the MBA course by 23 August 2019.
For courses beginning January 2020, you must apply for the MBA course by 20 December 2019
- Applicants must complete the MBA scholarship application form by the final deadline.