Auchi Polytechnic Cut Off Mark 2020
Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Auchipoly admission cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by JAMB.
We are glad to bring to your notice of the Auchi Polytechnic Cut Off Mark 2020/2021. If you selected Auchi Polytechnic as a first or second choice, you will be interested in this post as it concerns you.
If you have been searching for Auchi Polytechnic Cut Off Marks 2020, then you are on the right page to read the full details about this topic.
Auchi Polytechnic Cut Off Marks 2020/2021
You should know that certain requirements are to be met before you can get admitted into the precious poly, Auchi Polytechnic to study any course of your choice.
Such requires you to beat both the jamb cut off mark and the departmental cut off mark of the polytechnic during post utme exam.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted into that particular university.
Polytechnics sets Cut off marks, and you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but it’s better to score high above the cut off marks as it increases your chances of being admitted into the university.
Auchi Polytechnic Minimum JAMB Score requirement to get admitted In 2020/2021
Auchi Polytechnic is one of the reputable polytechnics in Nigeria and as such keeps a standard, even when other universities might cut below, they still maintain a certain standard of academic excellence.
This now brings us to the answer to our topic; Auchi Polytechnic JAMB cut off mark for 2020 is 120.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for Auchi Polytechnic is 120 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark, as this will increase your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will want to will not be admitted to those who scored 120 first when there are other students that scored 200.
The following are the cut off marks for each of the departments presents In Auchi Polytechnic as released officially by the management of the Auchi Polytechnic
- Accountancy ›› 180
- Agricultural & Bio environment engineering Tech ›› 150
- Agricultural Technology ›› 150
- Architectural Technology ›› 150
- Banking & Finance ›› 160
- Building Technology ›› 150
- Business Administration ›› 180
- Ceramics Technology ›› 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology ›› 150
- Civil Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Computer Science ›› 180
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Estate Management ››150
- Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. ›› 120
- Food Technology; 150
- General Art & Design ›› 120
- Hospitality Management ›› 150
- Marketing ›› 160
- Mass Communication ›› 180
- Mechanical Engineering Tech ›› 180
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech ›› 150
- Office Technology and Management ›› 150
- Photography ›› 120
- Polymer Technology ›› 150
- Public Administration ›› 160
- Quantity Surveying ›› 150
- Science laboratory Technology ›› 180
- Statistics ›› 150
- Survey and Geoinformatics ›› 150
- Urban & Regional Planning ›› 150
After reading the cut off marks, it will interest you to know that the post utme of the university might be out, so kindly check for the update about that on our site here.
This university conducts post utme exams which you are expected to register and site for. Read and do your best as this will increase your chances greatly.
Do not forget to go with your credentials as they are of paramount importance to the invigilators.
Thanks for reading this topic on our web page, and please do well to book mark us and check out other related posts as well.
Good luck on your endeavors, we truly care.