Last Updated on
Apply now: Nigerian Oil & Gas Technology Hackathon 2020
The Nigerian Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon 2020 is centered on giving room for local partnership in the technology revolution going on in the oil and gas industry,
we are providing you guidelines on how to apply for this job opportunity.
Nigerian Oil & Gas Technology Hackathon is also interested in creating sub-segment activities to procreate more employment opportunities.
Interested participants would have to submit a solution to a challenge in the technology industry.
Nigerian Oil & Gas Technology Hackathon benefits
NOGTech will be giving out $10,000 seed funding to five ventures, business mentor-ship and incubation to participants whose ideas were selected.
purpose of Nigerian Oil & Gas Technology Hackathon
- To deal with the increasing rate of Pipeline Vandalism in Nigeria.
- Identifying Cyber-Physical risks, working towards it’s alleviation and management.
- Digitizing Renewable Energy in Nigeria.
- Challenges that requires special skill for talent sharpening.
- To provide solution for Nigeria’s healthcare problems.
- Help all industries deal with legacy supply chain and logistics difficulties.
- Excellent effort in practicing transparency, accountability and civic engagement
Who is eligible to apply
- Participants must be a team/company minimum of two members. At least 75% of the founding team must be Nigerians.
- Participating Team/Company must have registered as a, for-profit business entity, or be intending to register as a, for-profit business entity (enterprise or limited liability company)
- Solutions(to problems) given by participating Team/Company must be inspired by digital technology at it’s core (Software, Hardware or both).
- Solution offered should not have gained commercial traction. That is it should be in the idea phase, or a launched solution.
- Team / Company must be available to participate in a 3-day hackathon as well as a 3-month incubation in case they get selected.
Steps to apply for Nigerian Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon 2020
- Interested persons/company should submit solutions to the said technology problem
- submission is online
- Shortlisted Team /Company will be invited to participate in an all-expense paid 3-day hackathon.
- This is when the shortlisted participants would be given 72hrs to collaborate, build their prototypes or re-model their already existing prototypes.
DEADLINE: June 30, 2020
- Npower registration portal
- NALDA Recruitment passport upload issue solution
- Nalda Recruitment | Registration Portal 2020
- Buhari young farmers registration