ANAMBRA STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2021
Anambra State Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to Anambra Indigenes. The Scholarship is solely funded by the Anambra State Government through the State’s Bursary. This award is offered to assist young aspiring students in institutions of learning, especially those with the limited funds to cater for the pursuit of their academics. A lot of interested candidates are not aware that only been an indigene of the state can also make you a direct beneficiary of the scholarship.
- Applicants must be an indigene of the state.
- Certificate of Origin from Local Government.
- The candidate must be a full-time student of an approved institution.
- Applicants must have First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Candidates must be performing excellently in his/her academics.
- Candidates in Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education should have a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Applicant’s Statement of Result containing your CGPA.
- Qualified candidates will be screening also credentials will be verified.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to https://anambrastate.gov.ng/ and click.
- Fill the form with correct details( including a functional email- address and phone number)
Upload scanned document of the following:
- Identification letter from L.G.A.
- Admission letter of your institution.
The deadline for application will be announced on the state website.