Allied health-care scholarship 2021
Will you like to obtain a scholarship from healthcare to obtain a degree in any health-related course in California? Kindly read this article on allied health-care scholarship.
Allied health-care scholarship is worth $80000 and it will last for a year (12 months) and it can be rewarded up to three times, based on the approved candidate performance, while practicing at a qualified facility in California.
To be eligible for this mouth-watering Allied health-care scholarship, you must have been enrolled or have graduated from any of the below-listed programs.
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Nuclear Medicine
- Technologists Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Medical Assistants Radiation
- Therapy Technologists
- Radiologic Technicians
- Social Work
- Surgical Technicians
- Dental Hygienists
- Diagnostic Medical
- Clinical Laboratory Scientists
- Community Health Workers/Promoters
- Ultrasound Technicians
- Other, Allied Healthcare
Also, the following criteria must be duly met
- Graduate after June 30, 2021
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or greater
- Be free from any other service obligation
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) units, or it’s equivalent until program completion
- Be willing to work in a Medically Underserved Area for twelve (12) months.
How To Apply
If you will like to apply for an allied health-care scholarship, ensure you have met all the requirements stated above. Go to https://www.alliedhealthcare.com and apply for a scholarship now.
Bear in mind, that the portal for scholarship registration will become open from the 4th of January 2021 till February 15th.